We offer promising career opportunities, remuneration packages and a full range of benefits including year-end bonus, annual leave, meal allowance, staff discount, referral incentive, education subsidy and medical coverage.
Interested parties may apply by sending your full resume stating your expected salary to email@example.com.
Phone: 2821 9904 / WhatsApp: 6076 2557
Waiter / Waitress ( Full-time / Part-time )
- Serve food and beverage to guests in a professional manner
- Perform daily job tasks such as setting tables, refilling condiments etc.
- Provide exemplary customer service to restaurant guests, develop relationship and surpass their expectations
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of the restaurant
Chef de Partie
- Be knowledgeable and be able to work at each work station
- Able to prepare, cook and present dishes at good standards
- Have thorough understanding in menu
- Manage and ensure deliveries and stock rotation are be done properly
- Maintain and be sure to carry out hygiene standards of kitchen and employees’ personal hygiene
- Able to work on the hot or cold line as assigned and perform tasks of food preparation and organization in
- Work as a team player at all times, to get all the orders right and get them out promptly
- Perform flexibility in order to ensure that operations are efficient and profitable
- Maintain standards of hygiene and safety throughout the kitchen at all times